- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Lead architecture discussions around system and database design, data integration and scalability.
- Coordinate with other team members, including those in global offices.
- Own the full application lifecycle: Designing, Implementing, Testing, and Deployment.
- Ensure overall quality of deliverables is consistent with standards.
- Create and maintain any technical documentation.
- 7+ years of experience in Java development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java (Multi-threading, Collections, Interfaces, etc.).
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Esp. MS SQL Server).
- Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring and/or Hibernate.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Working knowledge of Linux, including shell scripts.
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD.
- Familiarity with FIX protocol preferred.
- Experience working in the financial industry preferred.