What to expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hours working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
Free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with 800 Euros settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
70 Euros extra support per child and free childcare for nursery and kindergarten aged children in a professional kinder garden near our facilities during your stay in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
We are a recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2008, and has recruited hundreds of doctors and dentists to Denmark. We have been authorized by Danish partners to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. We offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
- Аn autobiography in English (CV), downloaded from our website www.slava7.bg
- 1 (one) full
– length photo, not older than 6 months
Important! CV must be downloaded from our site and completed in details.
Please remember that it is your face to the employer as a detailed description of your experience and gives you bigger chance for approval. Any other certificates for courses completed, recommendations will be a plus.
In accordance with WAT, Youth and Exchange programs!
For further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 00359876 59 27 27